We (Blue24) collect your personal information so we can provide you with our service.
What personal data do you collect?
In order to provide you with our service, we collect the following personal information:
- Full Name
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email address
- Date Of Birth
- Bank Details
- Credit or Debit Card Details
- Driving Licence
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Insurance
- IP address
Who do you share my personal data with?
We will only share your personal information with the following organisations:
- Bluestep Solutions - who we have a contractual agreement with to help us to develop and maintain the Blue24 service.
- Twilio - who provide us with SMS Messaging Services
- Stripe - who securely store your payment details and handle payment services.
- MailGun - who provide us with email sending services.
- Mail Chimp - who provide us with email marketing services.
- Amazon Web Services - who provide us with web services.
- Google - who provide us with Analytics via Google Analytics.
- always share personal information in a secure way.
- not allow other companies to use it to contact you with their own marketing.
How long do you keep my personal information?
To fulfill our legal obligations to keep accurate financial records we need to keep your information on invoices or receipts for 7 years.
If you delete your account we will work to delete as much of you're personal data as possible.
What are my rights in relation to my personal information?
For further details about your rights in relation to your personal information, please contact:
Data Protection Officer (Information Governance Manager)
28 Queens Road
Email [email protected]
How are you protecting my personal information?
Communications between your computer/device and our server is secured using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate which keeps your personal information secure by encrypting it. This prevents any computer in the middle from reading the information. We also protect your personal information by storing it in a secure encrypted database. By storing your data as encrypted information it means that in the very unlikely event that anyone ever got hold of our database the information inside would be jumbled up so that no one could read it.
Yes, we use the following cookies:
|XSRF-TOKEN||This cookie ensures secure communication between the user and the web server.|
|blue_24_session||This cookie is used to identify you while you use our service.|
|__stripe_mid, __stripe_orig_props, __stripe_sid, cid, country, __stripe-js-v3-features__ (local storage)||Stripe is used to make credit card payments. Stripe uses a cookie to remember who you are and to enable Blue24 to process payments without storing any credit card information on its own servers.|
|_ga, _gac_UA-XXXXXXX-X, _gat_UA-XXXXXXX-X, _gid||Cookies set by Google Analytics, which allow us to analyze user experience on the website.|